Meet The Ulster Scots – The Ulster American Folk Park (#302)
Have you visited the Ulster American Folk park near Omagh in County Tyrone? Why not come along with us now as we take you on a tour of this fascinating place. You may even hear about one of your own ancestors.
You can listen to the show on your computer/smartphone by clicking on the play button above (the triangle with the circle around it). You can also download the show onto your computer by clicking on the download symbol. Enjoy!
Welcome to Season 3, Episode 2 of the Letter from Ireland Show. In this episode of the Letter from Ireland Show we go on a tour around the Ulster American Folk Park near Omagh, County Tyrone.
The Letter from Ireland Show is a weekly podcast that goes out each Thursday from our cottage in County Cork. Tune in to this episode – and dive straight in to a bit of Irish caint, ceóil agus craic (conversation, music and craic!).
Related Articles and Links
- Our Letter from Ireland all about The Ulster Scots can be found here.
- You can see more about the Ulster American Folk Park here.
- “A Letter from Ireland: Volume 3” – is available from Amazon.com here OR Amazon.ca here OR Amazon.co.uk here OR Amazon.com.au here.
- Not a member of The Green Room yet? You can see more about The Green Room here.
- See All Current Available Episodes of the Letter from Ireland Show.
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode. Do feel free to leave a comment or question in the section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Slán for now, Mike and Carina.